Temporary addition to our booking conditions on 30.7.2020: In case of cancellation we will not refund the payments, but in case of restrictions imposed by the authorities due to the coronavirus pandemic we can exchange the paid amounts to a gift card that can be used to rent any of our accommodation until 31.12.2021, provided the booking is postponed to the same weekdays. Please request more information when requesting an offer.
All commitments on this website are made between the customer and the seller Evo Nature Ltd. The seller can also be called with the auxiliary business names Peace and Privacy or Peace & Privacy or Evon Luonto Oy in Finnish language.
- The destinations’ base price normally includes the use of the following facilities; accommodation, kitchen, bathrooms and a single sauna. With the base price the customer independently retrieves and returns the key to the keycode box and cleans up the destination after use. Additional services such as customer reception, hot tubs, bedsheets, preparations for saunas and hot tubs, various food and meeting services and the final clean-up is always reserved and billed separately with each offer.
- The reservation is confirmed from the customers side when the customer accepts the reservation via phone or email. Thereafter, the reservation can no longer be canceled. The customer is required to pay 30% of the whole reservation price when booking.
- If the reservation is made less than 6 weeks before the appointed time the customer is required to pay the full reservation price while booking.
- The reservation is confirmed from the seller’s side when the customer has payed 30% of the full reservation by the payment date or the full price at once. The remaining 70% must be payed 6 weeks before the beginning of the reservation at the latest. There is no refund when cancelling the reservation.
- If the customer does not pay in time the seller has the right to cancel the order without notice.
- Notices related to the invoice must be notified within days of the invoice’s date. The billing service charge is 3,50 €/invoice. To avoid misunderstanding, we will deal with issues and remarks on invoices only by email, address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer is to provide valid invoicing address and other invoicing details needed along with the reservation confirmation. If no billing instructions are provided, we will email the pdf invoice. If customer wishes to alter the invoicing details after the invoice has been made, we charge a 15 € change fee. In a new invoice, the due date will remain the same as the invoice previously sent. If our corporate customers require filling of separate supplier forms and / or additional administrative costs before submitting an invoice, we reserve the right to charge 35 €/hour for these working hours. For paper invoices, we charge 5 € for shipping.
- The destination is normally available from 14:00 on the day of arrival to noon on the departure day. Arrival times on Fridays are 16:00.
- The group size must be notified when confirming the reservation. If the group size increases from what was agreed upon the customer is obliged to notify the seller.
- However, if final cleaning is ordered, the guest should do the dishes they use, put the trash in the bin and remove the groceries they bring, and empty the hot tub after use. If the guest has not ordered linen, all members of the group should have their own sheets and pillow case. The condition of the destination should be after normal living. View final cleaning checklist.
- If the customer has damaged any premises, areas or movables owned by the seller the seller has the right to bill the customer for the repair expenses. The customer is obliged to notify the seller immediately for any caused damage. Events that cause noise in the environment of more than 100 decibels are prohibited.
- If the customer loses the key to the destination the seller has the right to bill the customer for the caused expenses, however, at least € 200. For opening the door, a sum of 75 € is charged per visit.
- Forgotten items will be delivered to the guest by mail. The return will be charged at € 30 for handling and postage, regardless of the value of the returned item. It is not possible to retrieve lost and found items from the destination and all items will be returned to the customer by post. The customer must notify the marks of the forgotten goods with the return address in writing by e-mail to email@example.com
- The seller is not obliged to refund or compensate for any harm or damage caused to the customer by unpredictable force majeures or similar reason (such as natural phenomenon, blackouts, etc.)
- In a motorhome or caravan, overnight stays and their use of electricity in the courtyard of Peace & Privacy destinations are permitted provided that the terms and conditions relating thereto are expressly agreed upon at the time of booking.
- The charging of electric cars is in principle prohibited. It must be specifically requested for authorization. We charge a one-off charge of € 15 / car for charging electric cars if the electrical system of that destination is rated for charging electric cars.
- Burning candles and outdoor folio candles in all areas inside or outside is forbidden for security reasons.
- The destinations have been pre-finished with a sand or similar product for anti-slippage. If necessary, the customer shall distribute it to the fairway.
- We appreciate if our guests do not bring plastic disposable tableware. They burden the environment and increase the waste load.
- Guests are free to bring their own food and beverages to each of our destinations, and use the table- and drinkware for each destination freely or alternatively order prepared meals from the vendor’s catering service according to separate vendor-provided menus. Guest may also choose to use another catering company of they choice, provided that such operator brings they own table- and drinkware and cares for the final cleaning of any premises they use.
We rent our destinations for independent use, but we cladly offer additional services such as catering, programme services and additional work services to make your stay as smooth and memorable as possible. However, the most important thing is the Peace & Privacy our destinations offer.
Since some of our destinations are located in remote locations our staff cannot always check the destinations after every customer. If on your arrival the destination is not cleaned, lacks something or is faulty in any way contact us immediately by calling +358 207 300 888.
The customer is required to bring their own sheets and towels if not ordered separately. The customer is responsible for cleaning during and after the stay if the final clean-up has not been ordered.