Evo Nature Ltd., established in 2013, is a rapidly growing travel company from southern Finland that holds unique and high-quality vacation and meeting destinations in the midst of nature as its corner stone. The success and growth come from the entrepreneurs’ 25-year experience in the field. For our international customers we market our destinations under the brand Peace & Privacy.
In 2017, we were able to serve about 14,000 customers for about 22,000 accommodation nights. In 2018, we will open 3–4 new destinations with about 120 beds. Also, these new destinations offer our customers a confident, private and personalized location in the natural environment, according to our strategy. In 2018, we serve around 20,000 customers for an estimated 30,000 nights of accommodation.
Currently our customers can choose from 10 unique destinations which all share the exquisite and peaceful location in the nature but are still right next to Finland’s population centre. Our location between Helsinki and Tampere enables us to keep growing with both national and international customers.
All our destinations are located deep in the peaceful nature. They are distinctive and equipped with modern comforts. 4 of our destinations in Hämeenlinna are located in the city’s outskirts in the national scenery of Aulanko and the other 4 destinations are located next to the nationally famous outdoor and recreational centre in Evo. Our 2 Loppi destinations are located in the highlands of Häme, Räyskälä known for gorgeous views and clean waters.
- Phone: +358 207 300 888 (Mon to Fri from 10 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail address: Evo Nature Ltd., Hausjärventie 252, FIN-14200 Turenki, Finland (NOTE: We do not receive invoices for our visit address, please see our billing below).
- IBAN: FI65 4260 0010 1647 36
- BIC Code: ITELFIHH
- Evon Luonto Oy, 2540397-3
- E-invoice address: 003725403973
- Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
- Operator ID when sending from a bank network: DABAFIHH (Use this ID if you are unable to send invoices directly to our Maventa account using the online billing program you have.)
- Reception of invoices by email to scan service
- We hope that you will only send invoices to this address. Invoices are sent to the service as e-mail attachments in PDF format and the invoice attachments must be in the same file with the invoice itself.
- Email invoice address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send multiple invoices in one email as long as each invoice is a separate attachment.
- All files must have a different name.
- The maximum size of one email is 5 MB.
- PDF files must be genuine PDF documents (PDF version 1.3 or later).
- PDF files must not be locked or password protected.
- The document size can be up to 210 x 297 mm.
- Allowed characters for the attachment name are regular characters, a-z, A-Z, 0-9. Don’t use special characters to name attachments.
- Reception of invoices by post to scan service
Address information should be complete both on the invoice and in the envelope.
- Evon Luonto Oy, 25403973
PL 100, FIN-80020 Kollektor Scan, Finland
- Just send invoice material to the scan address. These mails are automatically read into our company account, and no other material reaches its recipient through this.
- Preferably use only black in the text on a white background.
- Don’t use staples on invoices sent to the scan service.