If you have not ordered our final cleaning, please note the list below to facilitate your cleaning. By cleaning in this order, you will save time. Please do the cleaning carefully so that the next guests will have clean places when they come. Thank you!
Please remember to do the dishes you use and take the groceries you bring with you or litter, even if you have ordered the final cleaning as an extra service.
- Wash the dishes you have used and put them back in the cupboards.
- Empty the food in the refrigerator and check that the sink, stove, oven, refrigerator and microwave are clean.
- Wipe kitchen countertops and tables.
- Empty the trash and take the trash to the trash bin outside.
- If you have ordered linen from us, put the used linen in the garbage bags found in the lower cabinet of the sink and leave them in the hallway. Leave pillows and blankets neatly on the beds.
- If you have moved furniture, move it back to its place.
- Sweep or vacuum the floors and use a damp mop to wipe off any stains and spills.
- Also clean the toilets as well as washrooms and saunas you have used.
- Empty and rinse hot tubs if you have used them.
- Please also clean your litter from the yard.
- Take empty bottles, cans and cardboard as you leave.
- Before leaving, make sure the windows are securely closed, lock the doors carefully, and return the keys to the key box.
Please leave the premises in the condition you would like them to be when you come back.