- Check that the drain plug or tap is closed before filling the tub.
- Insert the water hose between the lid and open the water inlet.
- Do not start heating until there is at least half the water. The stove will break if the heating is started earlier.
- Light the stove with dry, small pieces of firewood. Add more firewood at regular intervals.
- Add water until the water level is about 25 cm from the top of the tub, do not fill any more.
- Heating to about 35 degrees usually takes 2 to 5 hours, after which add more firewood as needed. Keep the lid on the tub during heating to heat up much faster and save energy.
- You can mix the water from time to time, for example on the brush arm, so that the water is evener.
- When you have finished using a tub, open the drain plug. Tub must always be emptied immediately after use.
- Do not empty the water until the fire is completely extinguished from the stove.
Enjoy the warmth!